Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen Compatibility with single page applications (AngularJS)

We are in the process of building a new single page application using AngularJS for one of our clients.  They currenlty use LoadRunner (Web - Http/Html) protocol for their performance testing and they would like to continue using that protocol with the new application.  I've been successfull at creating TruClient scripts but I havent been able to create scripts using the Web protocol (user actions are not recorded).  Is there a way to record Web protocol scripts against a AngularJS single page application?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: VuGen Compatibility with single page applications (AngularJS)

Hi,

There should be no problem recording angular web applications with WEB(HTTP/HTML) protocol.

Do you see any error in the code generation log or maybe the recording log?
Micro Focus Performance Core.
Functional Architect
your performance, our passion!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

hi,

we have convert option in Vugen while recording TruClient scripts

Convert you are TruClient scripts into web http/html script

thanks,

ravi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I dont see any errors.  It just doest record anything past the first page.  My script is a single request to the URL.  I've tried recording in TruClient and then convert to WEB but I dont see the data that was entered into the application.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.