Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

VuGen Script is getting invoked and showing no data in reports.

Mod Message: This post was moved from an old topic. Click the link below to refer the old post 

VuGen Script for Ms Exchange monitoring

=======================================================================

Hi ,

For me i have tried every thing but it does not work. I have stapped ISD service, modified registry and even unchecked the tab on HP BPM properties but the script is getting invoked and showing no data in reports.

The error is:

19/10/2016 12:46:57 Notify: Transaction "s01_WPS_Exchange_Login" started. [MsgId: MMSG-16999] 

19/10/2016 12:46:57 Error: Failed to login: 424 Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error Desc: Object required [MsgId: MERR-17999] 

19/10/2016 12:46:57 Failed to get file name and line of the script for failed transaction "s01_WPS_Exchange_Login". [MsgId: MMSG-16891] 

Script execute fine from the BPM using LR. Please assist...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.