Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen Trueclient window is not opening for Firefox

Hi,

I have LR 11.52 installed and whenever I tried to develop a script using Trueclient Firefox protocol, the script developing window did not opened.

Appreciate your response for my quesry with the solution.

Thanks,

Manjunath_LR

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: VuGen Trueclient window is not opening for Firefox

Hi,

Please ensure the firefox version under <VuGen_HOME>\bin\firefox is 8.0.1

I assume the firefox version was upgraded by mistake since firefox was opened from outside TruClient context. If this is the case restore the original version delivered with 11.52 and it should address the issue

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shlomi,,

Thanks, the issue is resolved !

But, I have an another issue after replacing firefox version into the <VuGen_HOME>\bin\firefox. After developing the script, the content does not saved to VuGen window, it alway showing busy symbol.

Please help me on this asap.

Thanks a ton !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Please check this online help page

Try the troubleshooting items under these sections

• Under General Troubleshooting > Failure to save or replay script
  • Troubleshooting Communication between VuGen and TruClient

If it does not help please contact HPE support team

BTW: if you are using 12.50 or higher you can download TruClient Standalone edition which eliminates the issue since no VuGen is required in the standalone edition

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.