New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen is not recording the 32 bit application.

HI All,

i installed VuGen 11.00 version in my local Desktop i.e windows 7 64 bit.

Installation was success and i am able to launch the VuGen.

Problem is when i start recording the any application ex: www.google.com also it is not recording.

But i see the same installtion (VuGen 11.00 version) Installed in RDP box with same environment i.e windows 7 64 bit , here i am able to record and reply the script .

Please let me know the issue for my desktop which is having same environment (64 bit os) and VuGen is not recording.

Regards

Raghavendra.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Make sure you are lauching the 32 bit version of Intenet Explorer. Also, verify the UAC & DEP status and disable them completely.

-Madan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Madan,

thanks for the Information

As per Your suggesting i used 32 bit internet explorer for recording and

Disabled : DEP and UAC (please refer the snapshots as attached).

Still i am not able to record using Vugen 11.00

Please suggest me for any other alternative way to solve this issue and move ahead.

Regards

Raghavendra.p

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.