Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen 11.5 not saving the correlation setting in Recording options

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to save correlation setting in recording options of Vugen 11.5, but it is not saving it

I want correlation needs to be run for only reply options and API used should web_reg_sav_param_ex.

Everytime I change this setting and click on OK and again check the recording option for correlation, it checks all the 4 checkboxs (Rule, Record and Replay).

Please help me with this. I was set this setting yesterday with no problem, but today I am facing this issue.

NOTE: Every other setting in recording option is saving except the correlation one.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vugen 11.5 not saving the correlation setting in Recording options

Jump to solution

Hi All,

i have uninstalled Vugen and reinstalled it. The problem is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi All,

i have uninstalled Vugen and reinstalled it. The problem is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi

I re-installed Vugen 11.5 but still facing this issue. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Disconnect ALM connectivity. I will work

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.