Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Vugen 12.50 regenerate script causes system.accessViolationException

I am trying to regenerate a script in 12.50 from C to JS and vugen crashes out with the system.accessViolationException error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice so far and cannot get past this issue. If I regenerate using C it works fine.

Any ideas what is wrong with the install?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Vugen 12.50 regenerate script causes system.accessViolationException

Hello nhope,

Can you share the script with us?

Thank you,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Vugen 12.50 regenerate script causes system.accessViolationException

I can't really share the scripts as they are being used on applications our business is developing.

I have tried to record two completely independent applications. The scripts work when they are recorded in C. They work if they are recorded in JS. I can convert from JS to C but not from C to JS. The scripts have no added web.regSaveParams or any custom code. The scripts recorded in C work in version 12 and 12.50. The issue is definately when converting from C to JS. On the attached image on my 1st post LR seems to be referencing an 'e:' drive but it should all be working from 'c:'. I assume the issue is a configuration problem rather than a script issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.