Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Vugen Error

Hello Experts,

I am using LoadRunner 12.53 and getting the Vugen error as attached. I don't have any script files open, but even then it shows error "One or more script files are open"

Did anyone faced the issue? Please advise on how to fix the issue.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Vugen Error

Hello,

Does it happen with particular script or any? if particular script from which protocol?

Can you please check in Windows Task Manager if you have mdrv.exe, mmdrv.exe running or more than one vugen.exe process running? Make sure you view processes from all users in Windows Task Manager

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

Another process to look for in addition to those above is HP.Utt.StandaloneDebugger.exe (before trying to replay).

It can can exist if some previous replay crashed by some reason, and can then be removed.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello All,

I checked all the process in Task Manager and i don't see any MMDRV etc running before opening the script. 

I have re-saved the script to different name and i am not seeing the issue.

But looks like encountering another issue. When i open the script and try to replay it show error " An error has occured"

I tried again by re-saving the script different name and to different folder, but still see error message "An error has occured". 

Any suggestion on how to fix the issue. I am using LR12.53 and SAP Web Protocol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello,

I suspect there is Windows privilege issue. Can you please save the script under the user profile and run VuGen as administrator (right click the shortcut and choose "Run as administrator" option)?  

If you still face the issue please share the Vuser log file or a screenshot so we can see it

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.