Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Vugen -RDP protocol

Jump to solution
The issue is that we need to invoke .RDP file which in turn auto invokes the application inside the server whose RDP we take via this .rdp file.
This .RDP file is the TS Session broker (application shortcut) which internally connects to one of the terminal servers in the terminal servers farm.

We have tried the following
1) windows application : prepared .bat file to invoke this .rdp file but no success. Also as it’s not .exe file , there are limited options. Even tried putting path of this .rdp file in program arguments.

2) a)Tried 'RDP' protocol; but this protocol open up MSTSC or RDC window and users don't have access for it, and that's not the actual user flow( as this will give access to whole server machine and not just the application deployed on it)
B) tried even 'connection file' via recording options and use .rdp file path there and also program arguments separately in another try, but these options though invoke the app but don't record any events.
so kindly advise a way to make LR invoke rdp file as well record events for it.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Vugen -RDP protocol

Jump to solution

TS Session broker is not supported in LoadRunner.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Ritika,

Thank you for your post.

Regarding your question, I recommend you to create a Service request with technical support in order to investigate this behaviour. As could be necessary to create an ER for your request.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello @Ritika Bhagat

I hope you are fine.

I would like to know if you created the ticket for this issue?

If so, could you please let me know the ticket ID in order to review the solution and add it on this thread, so other member would be benefit of the same.

If you prefer you can send me the ticket ID vie private message (next to your username you will see a mailbox icon)

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

TS Session broker is not supported in LoadRunner.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.