Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Vugen Script for Outlook web App 365

Jump to solution

I'm trying to record a vugen script  for Outlook Web App 365. 

The scenario is :

1. Logging in to latest Outlook web interface.

2. Read an email from Folder 'AA' created under Inbox folder.

3. Copy the the value from standard email template and save.

4. delete the email.

5. logout

However, the VuGen script replay succeeds only to execute step 1 (logging in) and it's having difficulities with afterwards.

Did anyonce succceed with this. I am trying it with Web(HTTP/HTML). Any hints, advise is highly appreciated.

It is working fine with TruClient Web but TruClient Web can't be used in multi-protocol with Web(HTTP/HTML).

Regards,

Gaurish

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Vugen Script for Outlook web App 365

Jump to solution

Finally i got the solution on my own. First we need to change the settings in Outlook Web App first as follows:
1. Login to Outlook Web App and go to Settings > Display Settings > Outlook Web App version.
2. Select the checkbox Use the light version of Outlook Web App. Logout and clear the browser cache.

This didn't work for me in IE so i used Google Chrome browser.

Now you can reacord the script, apply some correlations and it will work without any issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Vugen Script for Outlook web App 365

Jump to solution

Finally i got the solution on my own. First we need to change the settings in Outlook Web App first as follows:
1. Login to Outlook Web App and go to Settings > Display Settings > Outlook Web App version.
2. Select the checkbox Use the light version of Outlook Web App. Logout and clear the browser cache.

This didn't work for me in IE so i used Google Chrome browser.

Now you can reacord the script, apply some correlations and it will work without any issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.