Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Vugen custom coding for thick client application performance testing

Hi,

Is there any custom coding already done for performance testing desktop based application(thick client).

I need to load test the kofax capture application. In scan module, opening a batch and uploading images and closing the scan module. All the functions will be internally performed and after closing the scan module the batch will be sent to server.

So while performaing actions in scan module there will be no client server communication. while closing the scan module there will be client server communication.

I need to record all the activities and calculate the response time for each action.

Please help me / let me know how can we perform the vugen recording / playback in this scenario or is ther any sample code which has done already.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Vugen custom coding for thick client application performance testing

Have you tried protocol advisor to understand the client/server communication?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: Vugen custom coding for thick client application performance testing

hello,

do you manage to create a laodrunner script for kofax application?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.