Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Vugen is recording events but script isnt getting generated in loadrunner 12.55 trial version

hi,

i have downloaded loadrunner version 12.55 on windows 10 OS. I started to record using Web HTTP protocol. During recording, i can see the events getting added, but once when recording stops, the script isnt generated and the actions folder is empty.

i have attched screenshot

Protocol - Web HTTP

Lr version - 12.55

Os version - Windows 10 pro

I have tried using socket level, wininet level and even both combination under recording options -> network  -> mapping anf filtering . The script isnt getting generated under action section and always appears empty.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Vugen is recording events but script isnt getting generated in loadrunner 12.55 trial version

Hi  Gayathri,

I think the causes maybe

1) the version can't support the IE version you're using, or

2) you have some IE windows open in add the Develop window to record the navigation. In this case, you have to close all IE processes, close the Develop Mode window and re-try to record the web browsing. 

I hope i've helped you, 

Lorenzo 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.