Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Vugen issue while playback scripts

Hi,

I have been seeing this issue with my VuGen for now almost last few releases (since 11.5).  When I start a script after I download script from Performance Center/Stormrunner its stuck at below for 5 to 6 min at least before its continue

vuser_init.c(17): web_add_auto_filter started [MsgId: MMSG-26355]
vuser_init.c(17): web_add_auto_filter was successful [MsgId: MMSG-26392]
Ending action vuser_init.
Running Vuser...

If I  stop the script I see error

vuser_end.c(6): Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser function in extension run_time_context.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

Below is the log file where I stop the execution after 3 min with the script still not being executed.

The script has no issues and works perfectly on PC or Stormruner or Controller, but only on VuGen. This is something I am seeing last few releases. I am currently using 12.55 build 0911.

I have already trying un-install and clean install multiple times now. I am using Windows 7 Ent SP1 8 GB ram box.

Virtual User Script started at: 11/14/2017 2:49:38 PM
Starting action vuser_init.
Web Turbo Replay of LoadRunner 12.55.0 (Jul 24 2017 19:46:00) [MsgId: MMSG-27143]
Run mode: HTML [MsgId: MMSG-26993]
Replay user agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.116 Safari/537.36 [MsgId: MMSG-26988]
vuser_init.c(9): web_set_sockets_option started [MsgId: MMSG-26355]
vuser_init.c(9): web_set_sockets_option was successful [MsgId: MMSG-26392]
vuser_init.c(17): web_add_auto_filter started [MsgId: MMSG-26355]
vuser_init.c(17): web_add_auto_filter was successful [MsgId: MMSG-26392]
Ending action vuser_init.
Running Vuser...
Action was aborted.
Ending Vuser...
Starting action vuser_end.
vuser_end.c(6): Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser function in extension run_time_context.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Ending action vuser_end.
Vuser Terminated.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Vugen issue while playback scripts

Hi

It could be few reasons:

• Any wrong C code on the Script cause it.
  • Any huge value that cause memory corruption during run time: parameters / variable etc..

To get progress , please zip us any minimal script that reproduce this error . 

Via VuGen menu help -> Send us your feedback.

Thanks

Oren

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.