Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Vugen script issue for select all records in a web page

In Vugen scripting how do I handle a http request with itemdata containing many records like in the web page the user is selecting all records and submitting it. The total no of records vary with all unique users so I want to customise this request to run for all virtual users.

One workaround is to use Truclient protocol but I want to use HTTP scripts only.

Please help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Vugen script issue for select all records in a web page

That's where you need to have a Web_Custom_Request();.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

Could you please elaborate on this ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Instead of using web_submit_data try to use web_custom_request function.

If you want to find the body  of the web_custom_request use fiddler, and see the request section.. This will help you to get the body at single place.

Find the logic this custom reuest is varying, like with user 1 submitting with 1 data element you get one item , user 2 submit with 2 items and soo on.... Now before the Web_custom_request put a logic to create the BODY of the request.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.