New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen transaction getting failed

Hi Team

Here i have Vugen 9.10
I am trying to record Web base application(HTML).

While trying to replay it, showing below error.
I have done all correlation. Even i scaned for correlation nothing came.

I dont know what to do now?

Could any body help...

thanks in advance

Action.c(529): Resource "http://ccm1.nielsen.com/CCM-NIELSEN-INST1-V1R2/images/ERROR.GIF" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
Action.c(529): web_submit_data("wfResolutionPage.aspx_5") was successful, 4074 body bytes, 524 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26386]
Action.c(625): Notify: Transaction "resolved" ended with "Pass" status (Duration: 1.2881 Wasted Time: 0.0001).
Action.c(629): Notify: Transaction "logout" started.
Action.c(631): Error -27979: Requested form not found [MsgId: MERR-27979]
Action.c(631): web_submit_form("wfResolutionPage.aspx_6") highest severity level was "ERROR", 0 body bytes, 0 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Action.c(631): Notify: Transaction "logout" ended with "Fail" status (Duration: 0.0467).
Ending action Action.

Regards
selvi.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp forum Moderator

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Without seeing you complete script played back with full logging it is difficult to help. The call that pulls up your form prior to line 529 is obviously failing but from what you provided there is no way to tell.

If you can play back your script with full logging and post here or on a share somewhere for review.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Could please you send me a test mail, I can send you full log .

msg2selvi@gmail.com

Thanks in advance..

pls pls pls
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi
Uncheck the Simulate the browser cache check-box in runtime settings-->Browser Emulation section and re-run your scripts. This may solve your problem.

Regards,
Srinivas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Srinivas,

I have unchecked that option in runtime setting.

Still i am getting same error.

please refer attached replay log.

thanks in advance
regards
selvi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I was curious if you found any solution to the issue. I am facing the same.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.