Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Vuser compilation failed.Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file

Jump to solution

I want to test for 15K Vuser load and I have connected 5 load generators 3K each. When I run this scenario I get this error as soon i start. Please assist in finding a proper solution.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Vuser compilation failed.Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file

Jump to solution

When I restarted 'magentproc.exe' process in all the Load Generators we were able to achieve the desiered concurrency.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Vuser compilation failed.Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file

Jump to solution
Hi
Perhaps your system cant take the load. Try decreasing the vuser number to 10k with same division between load generators.
Let us know
Thanks
Lior
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

When I restarted 'magentproc.exe' process in all the Load Generators we were able to achieve the desiered concurrency.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

I am facing the issue in VUGEN and restarting the magentproc.exe didnt solve the issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

When you work with VuGen, you are working in single user mode on your local system. The Load Generators are not involved, so it looks like you have a different issue. Search your script folder for all the generated log files and try to find a (more) detailed error. Try to understand and solve. Eventually you might bring the error message (with context) to this forum.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.