Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Vuser failed to initialize extension CitrixClientImpl.dll

Getting errors as below when try to reply the CitrixCA+Web (http/html) multiple protocol in Vugen.

Error: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-init function in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension CitrixClientImpl.dll.
Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser function in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-init function in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension CitrixClientImpl.dll.
Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser function in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

I am using LR 12.02 and installed full LR setup in the machine including controller and LG.  Win 7, 32bit OS.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Vuser failed to initialize extension CitrixClientImpl.dll

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mohammed,

I couldn't able to view the solution link which you shared and getting "you don't have permission error". please post ur reply as am struggling with this issue badly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>I couldn't able to view the solution link which you shared and getting "you don't have permission error".

You need a SAID and support contract to view those KB links.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hello!

I have the same problem in a Performance Center test, with many users.

Could you send the links again, please?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.