Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Want to install free trail verion of 12.53 community Edition

Jump to solution

I am trying to install 12.53 free trail version of community edition but at the end of installation  An error is coming like "set up of wizard  is ended with  prematurly as a error is occured.

Please look into this

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Want to install free trail verion of 12.53 community Edition

Jump to solution

Hi,

Did you run the setup with administrator account?

Which version of Windows do you have?

Can you zip the installation log and attach it here? rename the file extension to png in order to upload the zip file (e.g. LoadRunner.zip.png). The installation log is located under %TEMP% folder. The log file name is LoadRunner.log

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Did you run the setup with administrator account?

Which version of Windows do you have?

Can you zip the installation log and attach it here? rename the file extension to png in order to upload the zip file (e.g. LoadRunner.zip.png). The installation log is located under %TEMP% folder. The log file name is LoadRunner.log

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Shlomi,

Thanks for replying me, I am trying to install on Windows 7 SP1

I wanted to do testing using this tool for my Project , If this trail version worked and fulffiled my project requirement then we will plan to take license for it.

Kindly help me to resovle the issue.

Please find the attach logs for the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I reviewed the log. It seems like all COM DLL registrations failed. Either because the prerequisites were not installed correctly or because the setup was not run by an administrator account.

I suggest

1. login to the machine using administrator account.

2. Try to reinstall all the prerequisites (e.g. vcredist_*.exe and others located under the same root folder). Run each of them using right click and run as administrator option.

3. Try to reinstall the product (choose repair option), again using run as administrator option

Regards,

Shlomi 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.