Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Web+Oracle NCA recording issue: web_custom_request are recorded instead of NCA Functions

Hello,

I'm recording an Oracle RMS UI app (RMS version 16), when I record this using Multiprotocol (Web + Oracle NCA), I'm getting web_custom_request instead of nca functions. 

Resources:

LR version 12.55 

Browser used for recording: Firefox

Connection: local machine is connecting via VPN Tunnel to connect to client's network

Any idea to solve this?

Thanks, 

Daryl

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Web+Oracle NCA recording issue: web_custom_request are recorded instead of NCA Functions

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.