Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Web Trucliejnt - Actions are not loaded in web truclient browser

Jump to solution

I have developed a script and I have 6 action defined in my script.

When I am opening this script in develop script mode then web truclient browser open but I can not see any action loaded also I am seeing  "Load Failed" error in web trueclient browser.

Please can you suggest me what's wrong here ?

Regards

KAPIL

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Kapil,

According to the exception the script got corrupted somehow.  I doubt if it is recoverable right now.

Were you able to run the script in interactive mode before closing the browser?

Can you try recreate the script and replay it in inetractive mode again? If you are willing to do so please ensure there is no error message in VuGen after saving the script. Also, please save the script after adding additional action. In relatively slow machine there might be a syncronization issue between TruClient and VuGen and this may cause script corruption.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Also when I am running this script on VUGEN directly then getting following error message

Virtual User Script started at : 2017-04-10 16:08:10
t=00001923ms: Error -205177: APIError: Unknown_Error error number:0
undefined
Exception in ScriptLocalPersistence addin - readScript Snapshot Info [MSH undefined 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177]
t=00001924ms: Error -205177: TypeError: Unable to get property 'Handlers' of undefined or null reference
undefined
While calling handlers in TC_NS.RuleEngine dispatch, event=[TC_NS.Event type="TC.startRunLogic" target="[object Object]"], handler=
function() {
var steps = TC_NS.find("xpath:step[@type='handler' and @global]", TC_NS.Step.sections["Handlers"]);
for (var i = 0; i < steps.length; i++) {
if (!steps[i].disabled) {
startedGlobalEventHandlers.push(steps[i]);
steps[i].start(null, false, true);
}
}
} Snapshot Info [MSH undefined 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177]
t=00001931ms: Error -205177: Action step:Init Blockdoes not exist in the script
undefined
While calling handlers in TC_NS.RuleEngine dispatch, event=[TC_NS.Event type="TC.runTopBlock" target="[object Object]"], handler=
function (e) {
var runlogicStep = TC_NS.find("xpath:descendant::step[@type='runLogic']", TC_NS.Step.steps);
var actionStep = TC_NS.find("xpath:child::step[@action='" + e.actionName + "']", runlogicStep)[0];
if (!actionStep)
throw "Action step:" + e.actionName + "does not exist in the script";

TC_NS.Query(actionStep).addOnetimeEventListener("step/end", function (endE) {
// Set parameters from TC.endTopBlock
var event_args = { actionName: e.actionName };
Object.extendWithoutOverwrite(event_args, endE);
TC_NS.Event.dispatch("TC.endTopBlock", {}, event_args);
});
setTimeout(function () {
actionStep.start();
}, 0);
} Snapshot Info [MSH undefined 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177]
Action was aborted.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Kapil,

According to the exception the script got corrupted somehow.  I doubt if it is recoverable right now.

Were you able to run the script in interactive mode before closing the browser?

Can you try recreate the script and replay it in inetractive mode again? If you are willing to do so please ensure there is no error message in VuGen after saving the script. Also, please save the script after adding additional action. In relatively slow machine there might be a syncronization issue between TruClient and VuGen and this may cause script corruption.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Shlomi,

Yes I have managed to recreate the script but i have a concern now if it will get corrupt again in customer environment.

Regards

KAPIL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

1. Please save a backup copy.

2. It cannot get corrupted during replay.

3. I suggest using TruClient Standalone. When VuGen does not exist the sync issue will not happen.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.