Highlighted
Visitor.

Web and Citrix protocol vugen 12.02 and Citrix receiver 4.6

Hi Vugen Citrix Experts, 

I sincerely request your valuable help in solving Citri Protocol issue, When  i record and replay a web and citrix application I encountered a problem   citrix receiver security warning, I have recorded application successfully , When i reply the script am unable to move to next steps due to this Citrix Receiver security warning during citrix portion . Can  any one suggest on this. I could not see any events if i permit all access related to this security.

1. How to  over come Citrixreceiver security  warning  issue, How can i  avoid  in script and move to next steps.

2. Is there any way that i can block in IE or  Vugen.

Attaching citrix portion file

LR Experts and Rnd team and HP guys this citrix protocol is not stable and we are facing lot of  problems in 

many scripts. Request your valuable support

Thanks

Raam

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Web and Citrix protocol vugen 12.02 and Citrix receiver 4.6

Hi

Perhaps this can help?

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

This does not help me at all

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

I have checked this but  Citrix team is saying that they cant ignore this due to security issues

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Any Rnd  GUys HP Guys Any tool experts. Ane one can help cutomer this wil be a value addition to customer instead of releasing new versions request HP to support on issues

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.