Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web service bind error message

I am trying to test a web service and I keep getting the following message:

Action.c(245):     The message with Action '' cannot be processed at
Action.c(245):     the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be beca
Action.c(245):     use of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a bi
Action.c(245):     nding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiv
Action.c(245):     er have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Mess
Action.c(245):     age, Transport, None).</faultstring></s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>

If I used SOAPUI the operation works with a "Success" result.

I tried recording the webservice through SOAPUI, however, when I reply the script in loadrunner I get the same error message.

Can anyone help with this issue????

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Web service bind error message

Can you please check the binding between client and server its issue with WCF itself ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I did check the bindings between the client and the server and saw that thwere was a mismatch. I corrected the mismatch but now the script will validate but says, "SOAP request response content is not XML."

Please advise

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Check with Content header , if still the error occur , open support case to help you out

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

How can we check the SOAP binding b/w Cient and Server through VuGen replay?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.