Web services scripting
I would like to know how to do web services scripting for restful services.
I have the xml file, service name , request and a json response.
Re: Web services scripting
There is a blog REST API functionality introduce this.
Or you can follow felow steps to record your restful service
- How to add REST API easy in Vugen
- Create Web http/html sscript
- In the Menu, View->’Steps Toolbox’ to open the Steps toolbox pane
- Search rest api like below, see picture of step_toolbox.png in attachment
- Double click the web_rest item in above snapshot, then ‘REST Step Properties” dialog pop up, looks like as picture of rest_property.jpg in attachment.