New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web sevice error The selected wsdl may be incompaticable with the selected tool kit

Hi All,

we are  doing webservice tesitng using webservices as protocol(VuGen 11.00).

Our developer has given a url(wsdl file) and when i used add service call option and choosed File  to place the url.

i got a error message saying that

" The selected wsdl  may be incompaticable  with the selected tool kit , try using different tool kit"

please find the screenshot for the same as attached.

please suggest me whether problem might exist in wsdl or the tool i am using.

regards

Raghavendra

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Raghavendra,

When you Click Add Service Call, Under the Service  dropdown, do you see any available services? If not, when you are selecting the file via import service try to save the file to the local machine and select it from file and not url.

The error could also be due to the file not ending as ?WSDL, I see in the attachement you have provided, the file is a  .SVC  file, The import service, has select WSDL from and I am assuming it should be a valid WSDL file that ends with ?WSDL.

-Arjun

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.