Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WebTours sample application not working when booking flight, its working till login application

Team,

Please find attached screenshot. I have installed LR v12.02 and recently also installed v12.5. In both versions, sample WebTours application was not working when tried booking flight. It was working till browsing different links on left side and login, logout. Did I missed any particular step?

I have Windows 7 64 bit OS and IE 11, 10 and also on chrome.

Thanks,

Ankush

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: WebTours sample application not working when booking flight, its working till login application

Hi Ankush1,

This looks like an error in the web server (Apache).

Can you look at the Apache log files? or post them here?

I have opened the web tours application in an environment similar to what you described and all works find.

This may also be caused by security restrictions on the browser or a new version of Java that may have been installed on your machine.

Please update on what you find.

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.