Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

What all information do I need to enter while generating certificate using gen_ca_cert

I understood that I can generate client side certificate using load runner gen_ca_cert command. But need to know what information I need to input along with that command.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @PT User ,

gen_ca_cert and gen_cert commands are usually used together to generate a self-signed LR certificate and its CA certificate.

More usage can be found from online help:
https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/2020.2.0/help/WebHelp/Content/Controller/t_create_dig_cert.htm?Highlight=gen_ca_cert

Thanks,

Tedy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.