Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What does correlation means and when should I do correlations

Hello Experts,

I'm recently deploying LR and I have a basic doubt and I hope someone help me to understand me the ''correletion'' term,
What is the main function of correlation once I have finish recording script? and When should a I correlate a value or this procedure should be done always?

Thanks!,
Adrián

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: What does correlation means and when should I do correlations

Hi Adrian,

Correlation means that dynamic response values generated by the server can be replaced for the new values each time that the script is replayed.

They are two options for correlation Manual correlation and Automatica corrlation, in the first is necessary to add custom code in order to capture and replace the values and the second one is the most used option by using the correlation Design studio. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: What does correlation means and when should I do correlations

They are multiple Knowledge documents which describe and explain the manual correlation method as an example please
follow the next link

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM170043?lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=202392_OSP_PRO_HPE

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.