NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

What is the best practice in planning Scripts and Scenarios using TruClient-IE LR 12.5

Is it more efficient to design short simple Scripts with few transactions, and combine all these scripts in one large scenario.

Or have large scripts with lots of transactions and use fewer scripts in one Scenario. 

Is there advantages/disadvantages of each or that depends on the usage of the application? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

TruClient is not different than other protocols in regards to that.

Personally I believe shorter scripts are easier to maintain and I would prefer it if I can I afford doing so. Sometimes the requirements is to cover a long use case and you cannot avoid having a long script. 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.