Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

What is the turn around for LoadRunner Professional licence?

Could you help me to undestand what is the turn around for a LoadRunner Professiona license?

In other words, how many days/weeks prior the planned date for tests to start do i need to purchase a License for LoadRunner Professional?

Please be specific your your feedback on LRP license turn around and mention if the license is available to be loaded within a number of hours, days or weeks.

Thank you in advance,

Marco

3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Marco,

As far as I know there are different type of licenses you can choose for flexibility, depending on your needs. Please, have a look on the link below:

About LoadRunner Professional licenses (microfocus.com)

Perpetual

This license does not expire - there is no time limit to the license validity.

Evaluation This license enables potential customers to evaluate LoadRunner Professional functionality.
Time Limited

This license is valid for a limited period only.

VUDs

This license is issued with a limited capacity. The capacity is defined by the measurement Vuser-days or VUDs.

In case you might have some doubts, (or specifics) in your request, you better contact sales. 

Thanks,

IvoHri

IvoHri
0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi IvoHri,

Thank you for your reply.

Let me ask in this other way: if i swipe a credit card or send the purchase order on 1/12/2021, by what date do i get the string/file license?

Thank you in advance,

Marco

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Marco, as per that is very specific it is best to contact your reginal sales representative to have the exact answer, as it might be regional differences.  

BR,

IvoHri
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.