Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When debug LR scripts, occur "Error -27796: Could not resolve address of host..."

when debug, the error message is like the subject: Error -27796: Could not resolve address of host..."

Note: the site I records is https://.....

Do anyone have ideas about this?

Thanks,

Jason!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: When debug LR scripts, occur "Error -27796: Could not resolve address of host..."

Hi Jason,

I also faced the same problem, before that please let me know that the host URL is inside your network(intranet) or is it an internet URL you are trying to access.

In my case, the URL I was accessing is an internet URL which was getting redirected and we have a proxy server which was blocking.

I followed below steps, 

1. Open internet options > Connections Tab > Lan Setting > Advanced > Add the URL in exceptions > OK
  2. Then in VuGen go to RunTime Settings > Internet Protocol > Proxy > Select  Use Custom Proxy and check Use proxy server
  3. Run the script.

Let me know if this resolves you issue, please give a KUDO and accept as solution if your issue gets resolved.

Regards, 

Saurabh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: When debug LR scripts, occur "Error -27796: Could not resolve address of host..."

Internet Protocol is not selectable.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.