Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

While replaying a web/html script Vugen [12.53] hangs indefinitely at first request.

While replaying a recorded script, LR Vugen 12.53 indefinitely after one or 2 redirects. No information 

can be identified in LR replay log as well. Architects are able to see that the request has been processed by the server. Is there any way this issue is related to any specific patch etc?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Y.S.Sridhar

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: While replaying a web/html script Vugen [12.53] hangs indefinitely at first request.

Hi Sridhar, 

if I've undestrand correctly, the problem is that the web service is blocked on the first request: if you run the script by Controller, you have just one request completed, and the following ones being stopped.

The first thing I have in mind now is to check on "Runtime Settings -> Browser Emulation -> Simulate a new user on each iteration": you must to able this option so every HTTP session is independent.

Let me know if this simple shrewdness can help you to resolve the issue, 

Lorenzo

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: While replaying a web/html script Vugen [12.53] hangs indefinitely at first request.

sreeash was it resolved..

Capture.PNG

Thanks,
Krishna Reddy Seelam
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Sorry for the delay in reply! This issue was resolved when a patch was applied specific to http2 related fix.

Thanks !
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.