Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Why the web page freezes when you start writing a script. I work in a local area network

I am starting to write a script in trueclient a page with authorization opens. After authorization, the home page opens, which freezes and does not respond to any clicks.

the problem is repeated with the HTTP protocol, the site does not even open

Labels (4)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Why the web page freezes when you start writing a script. I work in a local area network

Hi Alex, 

I had a similar issue, but not resolved yet. Did the application works when you navigate with your browser? What TC protocol do you use? Firefox or IE?

First thing, did you tried to put some "filter" on the script? You can drag from the Toolbar an "Evaluate JS" (at the beginning of the script) step and specify into it ("Argument" section) the endpoint (with a regular expression, if you want) so to isolate that "slow" call from the recorded navigation, 

Utils.addAutoFilter("*BadEnpoint/*", false);

lb1_0-1581354233337.png

Let us know if that can fix the problem, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Why the web page freezes when you start writing a script. I work in a local area network

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

What version of LR VuGen are you using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Did the application works when you navigate with your browser? - YES

What TC protocol do you use? Firefox or IE? — Chromium

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

its didnt fix problev cause i havent the same message in the corner of the screen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.