New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Will VuGen records the 64 bit application on 32 bit OS?

Hi All,

Question:

Will VuGen able to Records 64 bit application on 32 bit OS(windows7 or windows server 2008 32 bit)

Regards

Raghavendra.p

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Raghavendra,

I am not sure what exactly are you trying to say in here.

My query - Are you able to run 64bit application on 32 OS platform?

Which LR version are you using. As far as I know LR doesn't support 64bit OS platform.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI  Ajay kumar 

My query - Are you able to run 64bit application on 32 OS platform?

Answer:  Actually this is what my query is 

Currently Our client has a environment like 64 bit OS with 64 Bit Application.

My current LR version 11.00 

as i am facing issues with VuGen Recording in 64 bit OS . I decided to move to 32 bit OS as some of the gentlemen said LR 11.00 Supports VuGen recording  and top of that LR is designed based on 32 bit OS.

Question:Which LR version are you using. As far as I know LR doesn't support 64bit OS platform.

Answer: thanks for the Information but when see the readme of LR 11.00 it clearly said that the tool(LR 11) supports 64 bit OS.

If any doubts please have a look to Read me doc attached page #3 of Loadrunner 11...

Regards

Raghavendra

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

What I understand is your are trying to record an application utilizing LR Vugen 11.00 on 64bit OS.

I wasn't really aware of that LG Vugen can record on 64 bit OS, However you might want to have look at attachement from LR 11.00. Probably good to have look at "Operating System" under "System Requirements for VuGen, Controller, and Analysis".

As per my understanding "VuGen recording is not supported on 64-bit operating systems".

Thank you Raghavendra.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ajay,

thanks for the information provided.

My Question is simple:

Will Vugen Supports recording on 64 bit applications on 32 bit Operating systems like windows7 32 bit ,windows server 2008 32 bit?

Regards

Raghavendra.p

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.