Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Xenapp 7.6 ICA or web protocol ?

Hi all,

i'm trying to recording a multi protocol script with Web HTTP and Citrix Ica.

1.  to test XenApp 7.6 is there an other way ?

2. if not

I am currently able to record until the citrix app.

Xenapp Desktop -> select Application -> App open -> 1 bitmap check

the script is recoded correclty but Ia mfacing issues to replay. It seems that I am not autorized to replay it.

I found a token crsf-token , so I tried to correlate i but I am not able to find it before ?

Am I on the right way ? how can I found it ?

Thanks in advance

Laurent

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Xenapp 7.6 ICA or web protocol ?

I forgot to mentioned that I try with ICA only but I was not able to do open the application. I did it easliy fro previous Xenapp version

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Xenapp 7.6 ICA or web protocol ?

Hi Laurent,

What is the version of LoadRunner and Citrix client ?

Before record the script, please check did you add these headers in th attached screenshot? If not, please add them then record the script again to see does it help you to correlate csrf-token.

If it does not help, please share the new script with full extended log so that we can check.

Thank you.

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.