activex not working
We are trying to record script with activex addons enabled. but while recording its not working, but we can see the status of addons from internet explorer--tools--manage addons as enabled. is there any other setting that we need to do to get addons working.
When we run manually by opening ie then all the addons works.
we have tried protocols http web, ajax truclient,oracle nca,winsock,oracle web
Please help to get addons work in the vugen browser
Re: activex not working
we are not getting any errors. but while recording script vugen generates the pop-up. and the activex addons in browser stops working causing applet not opening.
* Interference Internet Explorer add-ons.
In order to enable recording, we suggest:
Disable Add-Ons in Internet Explorer.
1. From the Internet Explorer menu, click Tools |Internet Options.
2. Click the Programs tab.
3. Click Manage add-ons.
4. Click the Add-on you wish to disable, then click theDisable radio button.
NOTE: This option will only be available when an Add-on is selected.
5. IE7 users also have the ability to delete the ActiveX control.
6. Follow the steps outlined above to select the ActiveX control.
7. Click the Delete button found under Delete ActiveX.
NOTE: This option will only be available when an ActiveX control is selected.
8. Not all Add-ons in the list are active. Toggle the Show drop-down to view add-ons currently loaded in Internet Explorer.
9. Click OK to exit the Manage Add-ons menu
10. Click OK to exit the Internet Options menu