Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

brkrprcs64.exe error popup for LR 12.53 on recording

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have started working on Loadrunner 12.53 Enterprise edition and am facing an issue with the same.

As soon as i initiate recording through the tool, I get a couple of popups "brkrprcs64.exe has stopped working" and "Windows Command Processor has stopped working".

Please let me know in case anyone else has come across the issue or in case you have any suggestions to resolve the same. I have also attached a sheet containing screenshots of the errors as well.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: brkrprcs64.exe error popup for LR 12.53 on recording

Jump to solution

Hi

I did not come across this error as of yet, but did some research and found the following:

brkrprcs64.exe is the process in charge of running Symantec DLP extension for Chrome and it appears to be causing some issues when browsing to HTTPS sites using Chrome.

My suggestion is:

• If you recorded with Chrome, disable this plugin on your computer
  • Try to record with IE and see if the problem persists
  • Try to record other URLs (not HTTPS) and see if the problem persists.

Please let us know here if it helped.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

I did not come across this error as of yet, but did some research and found the following:

brkrprcs64.exe is the process in charge of running Symantec DLP extension for Chrome and it appears to be causing some issues when browsing to HTTPS sites using Chrome.

My suggestion is:

• If you recorded with Chrome, disable this plugin on your computer
  • Try to record with IE and see if the problem persists
  • Try to record other URLs (not HTTPS) and see if the problem persists.

Please let us know here if it helped.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Lior,

Thanks for your response. The issue was indeed due to Symantec DLP extension for Chrome and was due to a corrupt version of chrome which came pre-installed with the system. Simple re-installation did the trick and Loadrunner is working fine for me now.

Thanks,

Rachit

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.