Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

can anyone tell me how to use a dotnet custome dll in vugen?.

Hi,

I have a method written using dotnet code and want to use the same in vugen web protocol script. If this is not possible in web protol then please let me know how i can use it in any other protocol.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: can anyone tell me how to use a dotnet custome dll in vugen?.

Hi

Web protocols can use only C / JS api .

You can open a .Net protocol script and press the icon on Toolbar – open the script in Visual Studio

(must do on machine with VS installed)  and add the dll reference and use it as you like .

Regards

Oren  

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.