Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

can we record Windows 64 bit application using VUGEN 11.52 on winsock protocol ?

Hi

My application is windows 64bit. Vugen 11.52 has been used for recording the same. Not accepting single protocol, hence tried with multiple protocol by selecting winsock alone. Getting error as "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Performance Center Host\config\StartRecordingDialog' is denied."

I do have admin previllages in the system.

Is Windows 64 bit application using VUGEN 11.52 on winsock protocol is possible ? if yes, requesting to share solution for above issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: can we record Windows 64 bit application using VUGEN 11.52 on winsock protocol ?

Issue updated above got resolved post creating a folder with same name in the specific path. Now issue i am recording is not happening even though the application is started in the process list of the task manager. Able to figure out only in the task manager, application didnt open up in the window. Experts please help in resolving the same.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.