Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

facing issue in correlation function in loadrunner

Error 431 Action.c(431): Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden) for "https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/signin"   [MsgId: MERR-26628] Action.c C:\Users\Darshan\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\PAYPAL23 PAYPAL23

I am testing Paypal payment gateway but the seesion is generated everytime new and that's why script is getting failed. If anyone know solution please comment its urgent.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Darshan,

Could you please paste the recorded script for mentioned session and your correlated script as like (web_reg_save_param(“”);). Here, I will help you to correlate.

Regards,

Sakthi.K

Regards,
Sakthirajan Kathirvel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi, I hope it's because of missing header or wrong credentials in web set user which is throwing 403 forbidden.
Regards
Raghul
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Please check this link to learn more about correlation. You need to correlate the session id and also add relevant headers at the top of your script. 

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.