failed - end event error due to network timeout
Sorry for direct approach. if you remember then We spoke few times few months back.
I am working on a project for a client and planning to impliment a POC using loadrunner 12.53 web true client protocol and if POC is successfull then only we can initiate to procure licenses for our load/stress testing.
our application is working fine when accessing it manually via IE also I can record application business process sucessfully evertime but I am facing problem when replaying this web trueclient script and getting 90 out 100 time following error
- A) ** failed - end event error due to network timeout. Open requests: https://XXXXXXX:8443/c/portal/login?redirect=%2F&p_l_id=20184/proxy;
Also some time getting following error
- B) ** failed - end event error due to network timeout. Open requests: https://XXXXXXX:8443/c/portal/login?redirect=%2F&p_l_id=20184/proxy;https://XXXXXXX:8443/c/portal/saml/auth_redirect?redirect=%2F
If 10 out 100 times if this step is passed then its start failing to complete a mouse over action
My business process is as follows
1) Access URL https://XXXXXXX:8443
2) Windows dialog window popup
Enter username, password, domain etc and enter OK button on windows dialouge popup window
3) Getting error A) and B) in this step : Expecting application home page displayed
4) mouseover to word "Welcome" (this gives a menu and I need to select by clicking on menu item "Admin" but it's always failing in reply)
Note: I have tried adding URL https://XXXXXXX:8443/c/portal/login?redirect=%2F&p_l_id=20184/proxy;https://XXXXXXX:8443/c/portal/saml/auth_redirect?redirect=%2F in Run-Time settings in Vugen, select Downlaod filters section, add URLs to Exclude only addresses in list but it didn't worked.
Also I have tried adding wait command to fix mouse over issue but it didn't worked too.
Is it possible for some one to support me on this case so that I can complete POC and plan accordingly to use Loadrunner for further work ?
Please accept my appology if you are no longer working in trueclient R&D but in that case I woruld appriciate if you can direct me to the correct person.
Looking forward for your quick reply.
Re: failed - end event error due to network timeout
I replied on Linked-In and to your private message.
Next time, it is enough to use one of the channels 🙂