Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to Creating multi protocol scripts using Webservices and Java

Hi All,

My requirement is to create Multi Protocol scripts using Webservices and Java Virtual user.

I am using LR 11.04 and it is not allowing me to create script using both of these protocols.

Does latest LR version allows this?any other solution..

Regards.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: how to Creating multi protocol scripts using Webservices and Java

This combination is not supported, and it never will be, because Java and WS protocols are using different scripting languages.

Furthermore, Java Vuser protocol does not support recording (unlike other Java protocols), it is meant for writing the script code manually. So i'm not sure i understand what you're trying to achieve.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Thanks for the reply,

Can i get the PROTOCOL combinations (Multi PROTOCOLS)Matrix  supported by LoadRunner ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We don't have such document. I suggest simply selecting the "multi-protoco" mode in the "New script" dialog, selecting one protocol and checking which other protocols are enabled for selection.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.