Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

how to connect remote load generator

Jump to solution

i want to connect load generator to Controller by remote.

but i can't find the process guide to do that.

can anybody teach me how to connect?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: how to connect remote load generator

Jump to solution

You have to install LoadRunner (complete installation, so VuGen+Controller+Analysis) on a computer as "master" of the testing process, where you will record scripts, executes load tests and creates reports...in other computer, the one you select as load generator, you have to install SetupLoadGenerator.exe process, whose installation is quite simple. 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Egreat, 

you have to install SetupLoadGenerator.exe on each computer you want to made as load generator. That allow the creation of the agent process that collects metrics and data, and sends them to Controller. 

You can find this file under the installation directory of the product (...\LoadRunner\HPE_LoadRunner_12.53_English_HPLR_1253_English\Standalone Applications). 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

thank you for your help

so, should i install LoadGenerator 12.60 for the computer i want to make as LoadGenerator?

not LoadRunner 12.60?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

You have to install LoadRunner (complete installation, so VuGen+Controller+Analysis) on a computer as "master" of the testing process, where you will record scripts, executes load tests and creates reports...in other computer, the one you select as load generator, you have to install SetupLoadGenerator.exe process, whose installation is quite simple. 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

thank you for your help.

i succeeded to connect Load Generator and Controller 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.