Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to import new script in Vugen with code generation log

Hi All,

I am working one application it contains huge business flows. So, we converted into  multiple actions. So we have recorded each action part separately. Now I wanted to import all actions as single scripts with code generation log. I tried that but couldn't see the code generation for each action. Please help me.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: how to import new script in Vugen with code generation log

Hi

The import action does not copy the log files.

If you want to reuse this script with all actions and code generation you can save it as template via :

File -> User Defined Templated -> Export to Template

On this way you can create a new script base on this one (instead of opening a new empty script ).

Creating a new script based on saved template via :

File -> New Script -> User Templates

Regards,

Oren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: how to import new script in Vugen with code generation log

In addition to Oren's reply,

Please submit an Enhancement request through the support channel so it can be reviewed in future developemtn plans.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.