Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

how to set up tru client advance trace?? or fetch complete url and start time of requests

How can i fetch complete url and start time of all the requests when i am using tru client protocol from vugen and web page diagonistics??

I need this info urgently.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: how to set up tru client advance trace?? or fetch complete url and start time of requests

Hi Amrita, 

you can see more information about the execution in silent mode if you select full extended logs on "Run time settings: General -> Log" and check the "Extended log" with the three options: "Parameter substitution", "Data returned by server" and "Advanced trace". 

Farther, in case of massive test you can select the same checks on "Runtime Settings" from Controller and then see all the results from log file in the result file of the single run. 

Hope this can help you, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: how to set up tru client advance trace?? or fetch complete url and start time of requests

I am doing the test in tru client protocol and enable advance trace subsitution is not allowing for this protocol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi, 

you can choose the log level from "Runtime Settings" window, both from VuGen and Controller softare. Below, an image from a TruClient script and relative "Runtime Settings" options. 

Capture.PNG

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.