Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

how to upgrade from 12.5 to 12.53 loadrunner version

Hi,

I have recorded my script in LR 12.53 and need to run in 12.5  unfortunately.

Is there any way that i can upgrade 12.5 to 12.53 loadrunner version.

Used "Objects exists" option in Ajax Truc client which is new in 12.53 , but need to run in 12.5.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: how to upgrade from 12.5 to 12.53 loadrunner version

Hi,

As you already know 12.,50 does not contain "Object Exist" end event. Also, you cannot run a script created in 12.53 in 12.50 Load Generator/VuGen.

You can record the same script in 12.50 and instead of using "Object Exist"  use "Action Completed" end event and add "Wait for Object" step right after. It will mimic the "Object Exist" functionality.

In order to download 12.53 from http://www8.hp.com/il/en/software-solutions/loadrunner-load-testing/try-now.html.

You need to uninstall 12.50 and then install 12.53 if you wish to use he latest version.

Good luck

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.