Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

i recorded the script in TrueClient protocol, response times are very very low, Please help on this

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: i recorded the script in TrueClient protocol, response times are very very low, Please help on t

I would like to re-phrase my question or the issue:

I am using TruClient protocal with LR 12.53 version to develop scripts on web application with Vaadin frame work based UI.

When I compared the single user response times of LR with manually measured timings, it is noticed that for some transactions, the difference is abnormal and very low LR response timings compared to Manually measured timings.

For every Start transaction, I am trying to add proper 'Dynamic wait' until some object or text is displayed on the screen before I can stop or confirm the trsnaaction end point.

I appreciate if someone can confirm if this approach is correct. Or anyother way of dealing with the 'End Transaction' confirmation to measure the correct respnse time.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: i recorded the script in TrueClient protocol, response times are very very low, Please help on t

Hi Honey1, 

I had a similar problem and I wrote the fact to the forum. Here below the link to the discussion: one of the possible solutions was to change the end event of the interested step. 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/TruClient-times-too-fast/m-p/1632731

In my case, the suggestions didn't help but I hope someone of them can help you. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi,

One question regarding the response time issue. Which browser is selected?

Here is a suggestion. If a wait step is required maybe the step "wait for object" is better. It can provide automatic adjust the wait time instead of a hard coded value.

Is it possible to share some graphic for the comparation results? If the website is accessible from public, it could be shared for helping locate the issue.

Best regards,

Edwin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.