Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

is loadrunner supports cucumber framework with selinium script

Hi 

i have some 2queries..right now i am working on poc for convert selenium script into lr and then run on pc.for this i have converted selenium script which is developed with junit(link:https://www.joecolantonio.com/selenium-loadrunner/) .i have developed selenium script in eclipse and copy the same in javavuser vugen and done some changes and run it (it is junit).right now i have problem with selenium script(here script is developed with cucumber with bdd) .

1st query: is loadrunner supports cucumber framework? if yes

2query: if yes,how we can run cucumber script(selenium) in loadrunner(my intention here is i have directly copy the cucumber script in eclipse and paste it in javavuser and do the changes and run.but i am failed to do that.is there any way or link or info how to convert or copy cucumber framework scirpt run in loadrunner.

Note:plz refer screenshot

regards

ven

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: is loadrunner supports cucumber framework with selinium script

Hi 

Can anybody reply me on my previous post.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

can anyone reply on my previous post .i.e. can loadrunner support cucumber framework? if yes,how we will convert the cucumber script with loadrunner?steps needed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi

i have some 2queries..right now i am working on poc for convert selenium script into lr and then run on pc.for this i have converted selenium script which is developed with junit(link:https://www.joecolantonio.com/selenium-loadrunner/) .i have developed selenium script in eclipse and copy the same in javavuser vugen and done some changes and run it (it is junit).right now i have problem with selenium script(here script is developed with cucumber with bdd) .

1st query: is loadrunner supports cucumber framework? if yes

2query: if yes,how we can run cucumber script(selenium) in loadrunner(my intention here is i have directly copy the cucumber script in eclipse and paste it in javavuser and do the changes and run.but i am failed to do that.is there any way or link or info how to convert or copy cucumber framework scirpt run in loadrunner.

Note:plz refer screenshot

regards

ven

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.