Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

load runner response time comparing with manual response time (Used Stopwatch )

load runner response time comparing with manual response time (Used Stopwatch )

response times are mismatched 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: load runner response time comparing with manual response time (Used Stopwatch )

Since no details are provided, it's hard to provide a concrete response.

• Which protocol are you using?
  • Which version?
  • Where do you see the difference?
  • What is the difference?
  • Any other relevant details.

Transaction response time measures the time in the scope defined by the scripter as the transaction.

If there is a visible mismatch between perceived and measured response time, it's advised to make sure the scope of the transaction is defined to match the expected part of the flow.

Edo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: load runner response time comparing with manual response time (Used Stopwatch )

Hi, 

Please find the details : 

• Which protocol are you using?
  • We are using TruClient Protocol. 
  • Which version?
  • LR 12.53 Version
  • Where do you see the difference?
  • I am giving one example let us take  Save operation when we do manually it is showing 1 second to complete the operation. when we run the controller for single user it is showing 4 seconds response time.  
  • What is the difference?
  • some transactions are showing it is too low and some transactions it is too high response times compare to single user response time captured manually.  
  • Any other relevant details.
  • means there is no consistency 

Please let me konw if you want any additional details. I will provide.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I suggest making sure your transactions scope is matching the business-process you want to measure and the operation you are timing with the stopwatch.

For example, if stopping the stopwatch when something changed on the screen, use the "Object Exists" end-event to indicate the end of that flow. This will cause the transaction to measure the time until the object appeared.

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.