Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

load runner stops executing after 32 iterations

Hi,

I'm running a ajax truclient script in controller with 10 users and each user should run for 20 iterations (total 200 iterations) but the script runs for only 32 iterations without errors and stops after that. Controller displays that the users are still running and the time elapsed keep on increasing. I looked at the logs but it stops at certain place and does not go beyond. Please help.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: load runner stops executing after 32 iterations

Hi,

Sound interesting.

I've only encountered this sort of behaviour when my script had the likes of 'abort vuser when out of unique data'; and say my script ran out of data after 10 minutes in a one hour test.  Don't suppose there's any abort logic in your script that terminates without error?

I'd recommend running your scenario on localhost.  That way, you can rule out connectivity issues between your controller and its injectors.

Cheers,

J

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.