Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner analysis

Hi Folks,

I m newly envolve inloadrunner analysis .I dont have any idea in analysis.so could you suggest how to learn client side activies quuickly?

thanks 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: loadrunner analysis

Hi
I'm sorry, but there is no way to quickly learn analysis. You have to run a test in controller, open the results in analysis and go through the different graphs and reports to understand what you have. I suggest you start by reading the analysis documentation, open the application and if you see something you do not understand, we are here for you.
Good luck,
Lior
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: loadrunner analysis

A good starting point for learning LoadRunner

1. Read the LR Installation guide
  2. Read the LR Readme
  3. Read the LR User Guides
  4. Do the LR Tutorial that come with LoadRunner
    1. Start-> all programs-->hp  software --> loadrunner--> Documents-->Tutorial  OR
    2. http://lrhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/latest/help/WebHelp/Content/Tutorial/Introducing_LoadRunner.htm
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.