Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner detailed data

I'm new to LR, but looking to collect the detailed instrumentation timing data from loadrunner tests. The rolled-up data is in the results tab and associated graphs, but I'm looking to export the details to correlate with other events (SAN, DB, app logs, etc.) with Splunk. Ideally, it would have each 'transaction' timestamp, test ID, duration, etc. I could get by with rolled up data as long as it had a real timestamp in a small interval (say, 1 minute).

Do any of the .mdb files have that? Results, Output... or is there another way to determine how to get that data?

Other posts here and elsewhere seem to all reference the rolled-up data but without timestamps, I can't correlate what's happening at any point in time on the database.

TIA.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: loadrunner detailed data

set the granularity of the graph you want to be low/fine, then export raw data as csv

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: loadrunner detailed data

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.